Frannie's Blog

My photo
Vankleek Hill, Ontario, Canada
I look for beauty and truth in everything. It's not always there of course but I try to find it or make it happen. I love people who make me laugh.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bridget and Samantha


I know the internet is deluged with pictures of kittens and cats doing cute things and I'm going to show more of them in this post so if you've had enough already stop reading now. But if you're still into felines here are a few new photos of our Samantha and our Bridget.
 
First, here's a shot of them the day we brought them home, summer 2009.

Sam

Bridget

Some of you may remember these shots. So sweet!


Well, here they are now, all grown up and playing catch-and-release with this poor little fieldmouse.





It doesn't matter that mousie is already dead, likely from sheer terror.


One can still toss it around and pretend it's alive.


"But now I'm getting bored."



Time for a nap. So sweet.

10 comments:

Ronna said...

They are absolutely the CUTEST!! I have an affinity for calicos, anyhow, but these little dolls are sweet. Thanks for sharing the pix.

Unknown said...

They are cute and that last picture is absolutely adorable.
Odie

Evlyn said...

Seeing pictures of kittens and cats warms my day. I like the blow-by-blow action, and then the collapsing in a comfy sleep. Sigh!

Barbara Strobel Lardon said...

I was wondering about these two. They are adorable and just beautiful in color. I never mind seeing them and finding out how they are doing.

frannie said...

Thank you to all my cat-loving friends!

Bebedores do Gondufo said...

Very good.
Merry Christmas.

Knatolee said...

What beautiful cats they have grown up to be!!

I found a severed mouse head in front of my washing machine last week. The whole mouse is a lot cuter!

teraonline for sale said...

It is a woderful news .I have to use more of these ideas.Thank for your post, i really love it. I will come again. Many best players know some online game. Here useful link:Tera items wow gold Tera account Runescape Gold

4rsgold said...

I have to use more of these ideas.Thank for your post, i really love it.cambridge satchel|cambridge satchels|cambridge satchel bag|satchel cambridge|ugg boots sale|cambridge satchel|cambridge satchels|cambridge satchel bag|cambridge satchel company bag|seo|cheap uggs

w said...

Maison Martin Margiela: create a sense of fashion profile of a hot topic this year will undoubtedly create a profile, the Profile Wizard to build nothing, not-MartinMargiela.MMM Design has always been an inventive exceptional tailoring, designers with an emphasis on his shoulders slightly, as if the 1980 Bellona "hard shoulder line" to pay tribute to re-break, three-dimensional cut through the jacket without shoulder pads, clear material only to the upcoming classic profilemodernization of the avant-garde for the imagination of a tubular loop shoulder has completely changed women's lines,Oakley Juliet building a strong three-dimensional sense of providing a simple extension, but also futuristic.