Frannie's Blog

My photo
Vankleek Hill, Ontario, Canada
I look for beauty and truth in everything. It's not always there of course but I try to find it or make it happen. I love people who make me laugh.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow-globes


Today we woke up to a blizzard, no surprise for the season. Luckily we don't have to go anywhere so I spent the snow-day re-arranging my studio and THROWING STUFF OUT. That is always the hard part, deciding what should be jettisoned. I must be in a ruthless mood in order to get rid of certain things like yellowed mats and paintings that just won't cut it no matter how much tarting-up I do. So now I feel I've accomplished a great clear-out, tho' there's a lot more that could go, but not today.

My husband George has just arrived with a glass of wine and some munchies, Louie the cat is sprawled in front of the fire, right next to my computer and I'm about to put up my feet.

The snow-globes were a set of ATCs I painted last winter. That's how it looks outside now.

2 comments:

Bebedores do Gondufo said...

I like your blog.
Paulo
Portugal
Merry Christmas
http://abebedorespgondufo.blogs.sapo.pt/

Ronna said...

I think I got the hockey one. It's snowing here too in the Big Smoke.