Frannie's Blog

My photo
Vankleek Hill, Ontario, Canada
I look for beauty and truth in everything. It's not always there of course but I try to find it or make it happen. I love people who make me laugh.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

What Colour is Your Name?












Recently a friend asked me 'What colour is my name?', having read my post about Synaesthesia. So here it is Chris. All the letters conform to my personal internal alphabet. The first letter always takes priority to how I 'see' your name-word. This is not how I see YOU as a person, it's just how I interpret your name. All Christianes are the same colour...to me. But you, as a person whom I know, are more aubergine.
For example, to me the name 'Debbie' is yellow and most 'Debbies' I know are blond and suit their name-colour. But there are exceptions; I know a Debbie who is a red person.
Confused? Don't worry too much about it. It's just something a bit strange about me.

No comments: